Английский, вариант 8
Краткое содержание работы|
1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в нужном времени. Переведите рассказ на русский язык. A young housewife (to be) Very fond of window-shopping; When her husband (to leave) for his office she (to run) to the neighboring department store, and (to v...
1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в нужном времени. Переведите рассказ на русский язык.
A young housewife (to be) Very fond of window-shopping; When her husband (to leave) for his office she (to run) to the neighboring department store, and (to visit) every department of it, but (to take) care not to spend a single penny.
One day the salesman of a department (to ask) her: "You (to shop) here, madam?” "Certainly, I (to do),” the young woman (to answer) angrily. "What else you (to think) I (to do) here?” "Well, madam, I (to think) you (to take) an inventory.”
2. Вставьте где необходимо в пропуски артикли. Переведите предложения.
1. I can see ... pencil on your ... table, but I can see no ... paper.
2. Is this ... watch? - No, it isn’t... watch, it’s ... pen.
3. I have two ... sisters and ... brother. My ... sisters are ... students. They are at... home.
4. It is very dark in ... room. Turn on ... light, please.
5. We have ... dog. ... dog is very clever. My ... sister’s ... friend has no
3. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам, употребляя вопросительные слова, данные в скобках.
1. I usually have a sandwich and tea for breakfast. (What?)
2. He buys his clothes in a big shop. (Where?)
3. Yesterday at this time I was reading a very interesting book. (When?)
4. The vase was broken yesterday by Pete. (By whom?)
5. My mother is at work now. (Who?)
6. Ann goes to college every day. (How often?)
4. Образуйте степени сравнения от следующих прилагательных.
good, big, nice, beautiful, difficult, happy, sad, far, old
5. Переделайте следующие предложения из активного в пассивный залог. Переведите новые предложения.
1. Tom gave Nick a book for his birthday.
2. Lydia will show you a new book of pictures.
3. Ivan Susanin led the Poles into the thickest part of the forest.
4. We shall do the translation in the evening.
5. My father sent for the doctor yesterday.
6. Переведите следующий текст на русский язык.
THE POST OFFICE
The General Post Office and local post offices have many duties. They not only deliver letters, telegrams, newspapers and magazines, but, among other things, they pay out old age pensions, "subscribe to periodicals and take and deliver parcels. Inside the post office is a long counter divided into departments for parcels, stamps, registered and air-mail letters, telegrams, money-order, etc.
There is a post-box in all post offices, or you can drop your letters and postcards into one of the familiar red and blue post-boxes attached to some houses in the street.
There are several collections a day and your letter will soon reach the addressee.
Do you want to send a telegram? Just ask for a telegram form at the post office counter or take one fr om the box in the small compartments provided for the writing of telegrams and fill it in.
Perhaps you want to buy a stamp or a stamped envelope to send a letter, then you go to the counter wh ere they sell postcards, envelopes, blocks of stamps and stamps of different denominations, or get them from the slot machine.
When we have written a letter we sign it, fold it up and put it in an envelope. We stick down the flap, write the address of both the addressee and stick on a stamp in the upper right-hand corner. Don't forget to write the mailing code - it includes the index number and the post office number which serves the addressee.
If your letter contains anything valuable, it is a good idea to register it. When you register a letter the clerk gives you a receipt and you pay the registration fee.
If you go to the post office to send off a parcel you will have the parcel weighed at the parcel-counter. You may also have your parcel insured if you want to declare its value.
At the post office you can send money by post. You should fill in a money-order form stating the name of the recipient or payer, his address, as well as the sender's address, and the sum of money you are sending. The clerk takes your money together with the money-order and gives you a receipt.
- Файл доступен для скачивания сразу после оплаты!
- Год: 2014
Почему нам доверяют?
Все покупки на Рефератыч.рф абсолютно безопасны, автор получит деньги только в том случае если работа, была Вам полезна.
Мы гарантируем Вам низкие цены,
поэтому если Вы вдруг нашли где то работу дешевле, напишите нам и мы сделаем цену для Вас еще ниже. Гарантированно!
Самое важное для нас - Ваш успех на защите! Поэтому, если вдруг возникают какие-либо претензии к работе сразу пишите нам!